We are looking for a professional, driven and proactive person with SEO experience to join our amazing team of digital marketers!
This is a pivotal role for the business which can be office-based or hybrid.
Beyond Your Brand is a rapidly growing digital agency based in Witney, Oxfordshire. We have been established for over five years and have an excellent client retention rate which comes from our attention to detail and individually-focused strategies that ensure the best possible results. We are looking for someone with experience in managing SEO strategies for multiple clients. Agency experience is a must. You will work alongside other SEO Specialists and a team of content writers, and will be responsible for increasing our clients’ organic rankings through the creation and implementation of SEO strategies. Career progression is available and actively encouraged for the right candidate.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working on all aspects of SEO - content creation, on-page and off-page optimisation and technical SEO.
- Assisting with the content generation process from deciding on article titles to ensuring that articles are published and indexed correctly.
- Working with the team to ensure that each client always has at least a 3-month SEO strategy in place.
- Completing SEO/Keyword Strategy reports for potential new clients.
- Taking responsibility and making good recommendations for primary keyword selection for new clients.
- Carrying out monthly and quarterly client meetings.
- Creating quarterly SEO reports with accurate data that informs the client.
- Reporting internally with work carried out in the previous month, work to be carried out next month and any important headlines and metrics.
- Ensuring that all clients are getting a return on their investment by improved organic rankings and lead generation.
- Collaborating with our web developers.
- Staying up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Managing site migrations where necessary to protect existing organic traffic and ensure a seamless transition.
The right person will have the following skills:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in on-site, off-site, technical and content SEO, working with multiple clients.
- Agency experience
- Proficiency with SEO tools such as Ahrefs, Moz, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Significant experience with Google Tag Manager, GA4 and Google Search Console.
- Strong analytical skills to analyse websites against key competitors to identify opportunities for performance improvements.
- Understanding of how to develop technical improvements to websites and their servers.
- Great skills in generating content to optimise SEO; including URLs, keywords, meta tags, and internal links.
- Be able to advise on what content should be created to improve organic performance and reach.
- Thorough knowledge of white-hat SEO techniques.
- Positive, energetic and a great communicator.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Being proactive in managing day-to-day tasks.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Experience in Google Workspace applications, especially Google Sheets
- Have experience in generating backlinks from high-quality sources.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to actively learn and take on new skills.
What we can offer you:
- Flexible working hours.
- The chance to be part of a passionate, hard-working, expanding team with the potential for career progression.
- Tea, coffee and soft drinks day-to-day. Something a little stronger on those special occasions when there’s something to celebrate!
- Monthly team lunch
- Competitive salary with annual review
- Regular outings and parties with the team
- 24 days holiday, plus bank holidays, plus your birthday off
Beyond Your Brand is an Equal Opportunities employer.
No agencies, please.